STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY
Current shipping charges are automatically calculated based on your delivery address when you checkout. Please note expedited delivery services does not include weekend delivery.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and an expected delivery date. We cannot guarantee delivery times, as unforeseen circumstances may delay delivery once your package has left our facility.
Orders placed after 4pm EST, will be processed the following business day.
We want you to love your chosen outfit, but if you are not satisfied for any reason, items purchased via the online store may be returned within 20 business days from the date of delivery. Business day means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday in the state of Massachusetts.
- Returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Please note: Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post the credit to your account.
- Merchandise will be accepted only if in original unworn condition with original tags and packaging, accompanied by the return form.
- Worn, used, altered, or damaged merchandise or returns sent after 20 days will not be accepted.
- You will receive an email when your refund has been processed. Please retain your shipping note until you have received your refund.
We do not offer exchanges at this time. Please return the item you do not want and place a new order on marchviii.com
If the enclosed shipping label is used when making a return, an $10 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. If you no longer have the return shipping label or choose not to use it, we recommend that you send your package insured with tracking, as we cannot assume responsibility for compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
In this case, returns should be addressed to:
177 HUNTINGHTON AVE SUITE 1700-3008
BOSTON, MA 02115
We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements at our sole discretion.
- A pre-order is the reservation of an item that is not yet available for sale, but will be soon. An estimated delivery date is indicated for each pre-order item within the product page.
- When you place a preorder, we will take an authorization-only on your credit card for the total price of the item(s) at checkout.
- The total balance and any taxes, will be authorized and charged on your credit card once the item ships.
- Should your order be canceled prior to shipment, the authorization will be canceled and your credit card will not be charged.